In this digital age, children are overexposed with technology. Breaking this pattern and bringing them back to physical interaction is crucial
How can you boost creativity and fortify the use of smaller muscles in hand, fingers and wrist?
Initial mockups to understand and learn about:
- using different fasteners with wood
- size and proportions for wooden blocks
- defining and narrowing down with a final direction
Higher fidelity prototype, thinking about:
- how and what can children immagine/play with these building blocks
- are the argonomics appropiate for 3-5 year olds'
- choosing suitable materials (fabric, wood) for the blocks